JUMP START YOUR JOB SEARCH
FIVE REASONS A PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN RESUME WILL GIVE YOU A HEAD START IN THIS JOB MARKET
1. Professionally written resumes get more interviews, and if it shortens your job search by one day, a professional resume will pay for itself!
2. Resumes are "make or break" marketing tools and will determine whether an employer calls you or passes you by.
3. Resumes get chosen, not candidates. Resume quality is often the key determinant as to whether a candidate is selected.
4. Professional writers know how to play up your strengths, downplay your weaknesses and position you for interview success.
5. Your resume will be packed with industry-specific language, crucial keywords, varied action verbs and powerful marketing phrases.
WHY CHOOSE UPDATE YOUR RESUME.NET?
- We're here to get you job interviews, period, and we guarantee results in 30 days or we rewrite, no-charge -
- You can reach us on the telephone from beginning to end, and if you have to leave a message, we call you back -
- You won't find a "factory" approach here -no templates, no boiler plate language and no standard cover letters -
- When you become a client of 'UYR', you become family - read some of the testimonials below -
- Twenty-Five years of experience in Resumes, Cold Call letters, Bios and Social Network Profiles -
- Our CAREER CHANGE writers will develop and fine tune your transferable skills -
- Your writer will have Management Experience, in your industry -
FOR $319 YOU RECEIVE
WHAT SOME CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR WORK...
"This is my thank you letter to you. I’ve never written a thank you letter before...I’m very grateful for all your help. I’m glad that I’ve pushed that “submit” button and initiated that order process. You not only started me off on the right foot by updating my resume but you’ve coached and encouraged me throughout my job interview process. I’ve trusted you with all my documentation needs and that trust had given me an extra strength of confidence which had allowed me to show up at the interviews witha big smile on my face. My smile had gotten even bigger when they’d offered me the position. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The overall experience was fantastic. Thank you!! " V.P. Ontario, Canada
"Your vast knowledge and quick turnaround has helped me through an untenable situation by taking copious amounts of information, organizing it and producing an accomplishments driven document that produced an interview within 10 days. I remain...It has been a pleasure" J.H. New York City, New York
"Stunning...absolutely stunning! You have given me a renewed sense of self knowing I was cabable all along, but unable to put it in words. I was prepared to be on the defensive, but I am totally pleased and can't say enough about the final product. I will definitely refer you to all my friends and colleagues... By the way, did I say Thank you?! THANK YOU!" E.M. Miami, Florida
"... You have done an excellent job. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for the guidance regarding how I might explain my reasons for "stepping down". I have been so busy with work the last few months that I could never get to this very important task. It has been a pleasure working with you" C.G. Vancouver, B.C.
"I must say that this new resume definitely reflects the types of positions that I have been searching. I very much appreciate the time that you have given to me and my resume. I know it is going to be money very well spent and that I will be referring you to friends. Thank you very much." W.S. Ontario, Canada
Some firms use a questionnaire to get to know you. Others utilize a telephone interview. WE DO BOTH!
We start with our online questionnaire which will ask questions about your goals, your accomplishments, your job experience and your education. If you have an electronic version of your existing resume, we will ask for it.
Then, at your convenience, we will schedule an in-depth telephone interview to go over your information and learn how to best market you to employers. We will email you a short questionnaire prior to our call. During the telephone interview, we will want to learn about your accomplishments so we can make you stand out as an achiever.
We then will prepare a draft resume for your review. The process takes 3 - 4 business days. When you are satisfied with the resume, we email you the documents that complete your package. We do have a rush service available, if you need it.